Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FILM FROM SUMMER

The entire autumn season has been a blur. I cannot believe we are on the heels of thanksgiving, and quickly following will be Christmas. I realized today I haven't even shared photos from the end of summer, let alone the season we are in. So before we enter into the constant chill and waiting for snow, here is some film from the last bit of sweet warm summer.

some highlights:
1. farmers' markets everyday
2. kayaking on lake lure
3. eating every meal outdoors
4. plenty of little road trips
5. drinking growlers of iced coffee
6. homegrown okra
7. the birth of our new baby niece 
8. excitement for our friends & their new home
9.  a night of Shovels & Rope with Jen Causey & Jen Altman
10. working outside on the front porch
11. lunches on the road
12. good friends' weddings at beautiful vineyards 

13 comments:

  1. Film really is beautiful, isn't it? I love these shots; looks like a fun summer. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so beautiful.
    I love see summer's photo when it's cold outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! You are quite an incredible photographer there lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos have such a beautiful feel about them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photography. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the best array that I admission anytime read. You admission provided a abounding breadth of information. I will in ability allocation it with my added friends. Accrue up the able work, I would to breach in associate with your posts
    Gebelik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theses are really pretty photos, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i could gaze at your pictures, into your lives, forever. so beautiful and inspiring. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love me some Shovels & Rope! so glad you got to hear them.

    ReplyDelete