Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A TRADE WITH AMY


A while ago I did a trade with my friend Amy of Stitch & Hammer. I loved these photos she snapped of the necklaces I sent her, and forgot to ever share them. Since then we've traded a number of other goods (she made my favorite everyday work apron), and I'm always excited to find a package from her in the mail. You can purchase all of the lovely things she makes here I encourage you to check out her instagram feed full of beautiful photos of the Colorado landscape & daily life inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you. estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was absolute encouraged to acquisition this site. I capital to acknowledge you for this appropriate read. I in fact savored every little bit of it and I acquire bookmarked you to analysis out new getting you post
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete